I do windows

windown344.jpg

I’ve been fortifying and refurbishing what remain of the original windows on a few-per-season plan. So we were working to remove the two front sashes, and the painted-fast upper sashes and parting beads were dogging us. When—voila, whoops—I got the right one loose. By ripping the meeting rail off from the rest of the sash. I’ll be able to reattach it, I think. But we decided to take a slower approach with the other sash.

railout351.jpg

Advertisements
This entry was posted in mistakes, windows. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s